Orange Berry Ombre Smoothie
- 1 ½ bananas
- 6 small strawberries
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ¾ orange
- ½ cup blueberries
- 24 ice cubes (or to desired thickness)
- In a blender, combine 1 banana, the strawberries, blueberries, ½ cup unsweetened almond milk, and 16 ice cubes. Blend until smooth.
- Place in a glass and set aside.
- Rinse out the blender and combine ¾ orange, ½ banana, ¼ cup unsweetened almond milk, and 8 ice cubes. Blend until smooth.
- In a large mason jar, pour in the berry mixture first. Fill the remainder of the jar with the orange mixture.
- Swirl the combined mixture with a knife. The orange mixture should settle towards the bottom the more you swirl.
- Garnish with a lime or any other citrus fruit you prefer and serve!