Ever wish that you could have both banana bread AND oatmeal cookies? No? Just us? Ok. But you HAVE to try these Banana Nut Oatmeal cookies cause 1. it’s National Oatmeal Cookie Day and 2. they are DA. BOMB. You’re welcome 😉
National Oatmeal Cookie Day: Banana Nut Oatmeal Cookies
Author: Abby C.
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 12 cookies
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1¼ c. oats
- ½ c. crushed walnuts
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 stevia packets (or sweetener of our choice)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine the bananas, egg, and vanilla in a bowl and mix until the consistency is paste-like.
- Add the oats and walnuts and mix it up real good!
- Mix in the cinnamon, baking powder, and sweetener.
- Prepare a baking sheet with non-stick spray.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop out the batter and place on the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until the bottom of each cookie is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool, and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 cookie Calories: 94 Fat: 4.4g Saturated fat: 0.6g Unsaturated fat: 3.9g Trans fat: 0g Carbohydrates: 11.3g Sugar: 2.3g Sodium: 8.9 mg Fiber: 1.9g Protein: 2.9g Cholesterol: 15.5 mg