Dill Chicken Cabbage Wraps
- 1 medium chicken breast
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 avocado
- 1 ½ tbs. chives
- 1 tbs. dill
- 1 tbs. balsamic vinegar
- Asiago cheese
- 1 tbs. coconut oil
- 3-4 cabbage leaves
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Chop the tomatoes and avocado and place in a medium bowl.
- Add the chives, dill, and balsamic vinegar. Sprinkle with cheese and pepper to your liking. Mix well and set aside.
- Remove the skin and bone from the chicken. Cut the chicken into cubes and place in a frying pan with the coconut oil.
- While the chicken is cooking, place the cabbage leaves on a baking tray and put in the oven for 2 minutes to soften them.
- Once the chicken is cooked thoroughly, place in the bowl with the tomato/avocado mixture.
- Smear each cabbage leaf with hummus and spoon the chicken mixture onto each leaf. Roll up like a burrito. Use toothpicks to hold it in place if necessary.
- Place back in the over for 5 minutes. Remove and serve.