Chocolate Protein PB Swirl Brownies
- 1 can kindey beans
- ⅔ cup pumpkin puree
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup all-natural peanut butter + ¼ cup
- ½ cup coconut oil
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- ½ cup oat flour
- 1 tsp. cacao
- 2 scoops chocolate protein powder
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain and rinse the kidney beans. Puree in a food processor.
- Place the pureed kidney beans into a large mixing bowl. Combine with the pumpkin and eggs. Mix well.
- Melt the ½ cup of peanut butter, coconut oil, and honey. Add all three ingredients to the batter while mixing slowly.
- Pour the batter into a prepared brownie pan. Melt the other ¼ cup of peanut butter and pour over the batter. Swirl in with a knife.
- Place in the oven for 15-20 minutes until edges brown.
- Remove and let cool.