Chocolate Covered Cherry Crepes
- ½ cup oats
- 1 scoop protein powder
- ½ cup low fat cottage cheese
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- ½ cup cherries + 5 cherries
- 1 whole egg
- 1 tsp. honey
- ½ tsp. vanilla
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. cacao
- 1 tsp. dark chocolate peanut butter
- In a blender or food processor, combine the oats and protein powder. Process until smooth.
- Add the cottage cheese, ½ cup of cherries, and almond milk. Blend well.
- Combine the remaining ingredients (except the peanut butter) and mix well.
- Spray a frying pan with non-stick spray and place on medium heat.
- Pour some batter onto the pan and spread out into a thin disc-like shape.
- Allow to bubble and then flip. Fry until brown.
- Spread any type of jam or peanut butter on each crepe and roll up.
- Combine the 1 tsp. of the dark chocolate peanut butter with the remaining five cherries in a food processor and pulse a few times until combine. Use this as your topping and serve.
If you cannot find chocolate peanut butter, melt some dark chocolate chips and drizzle over top!